Tuesday, November 26, 2013

WORLD PREMATURITY DAY!!!!

On the 17.11.13 it was World Prematurity Day!! My baby came into this world 11 weeks before she was due. It was one of the best but scariest day of my life!! I would like say a HUGE thank you to all the staff at The Royal Hobart Hospital Neonatal Unit for all their love, support, guidance, knowledge and hard work. Because of you our 2.5 month stay meant were able to bring our beautiful healthy baby girl home. I'd also like to thank a special nurse by the name of Sally at the RHH who was there to help me stay calm. Plus my family & friend for their loving support during and after the hardest few months of Steve & my life. I'm going to 'light up purple' for our baby for those lucky families who also got to take there little prem's home but especially for those who were not as lucky as us!!! Amanda<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment